The Best 5 Identity Protection Software 2017
1) Identity Guard
It is an excellent protection tool available to protect your credit and online identity. You will get email alerts of any suspicious activity. This software can protect you from numerous problems.
Features of Identity Guard
- With the help of Tri-Bureau monitoring, the identity guard offers constant monitoring of the TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax.
- You will get a credit report from all three bureaus at least once a year.
- It provides credit score on a monthly basis to provide an approximation of FICO credit.
- Every subscriber receives free access virus protection software.
- You will get the balance of your current credit and loan accounts.
- The subscriber will get any change in credit score via SMS alerts.
- You can use its mobile apps to access all these services through your mobile devices.
Pros and Cons
|30-day free trial and $1 million insurance plan||24/7 customer services is not available|
|Cover maximum ID theft protection services||No family coverage so it can be expensive to pay per person|
|Mobile apps are available to easily access all its features and services|
It is a robust protection service to meet all your security needs. You can install this app in your mobile and get credit reporting and alerts about security threats. The only issue with this software is a lack of FICO credit score.
2) Identity Fraud
It is another company to provide protection against theft of information. You can get the advantage of different services, such as monitoring of credit report, change in address, theft insurance, and reporting. With their wallet assistance features, you can automatically report your lost credit or debit card. It is good to keep your family safe.
- Monitoring of credit report and your address change
- ID protection from any medical fraud
- Junk mail opt-out, antimalware, anti-keyboard logging and anti-phishing services
- Alerts from any suspicious activity from your identity
Pros and Cons
|Insurance of identity theft and address monitoring.||24/7 customer services is not available|
|Automatically report your lost debit or credit cards.|
|Get protection for your whole family|
If you want freedom from identity theft, you can use Privacy Guard because this software has numerous features for its subscribers. It offers instant and fast access to credit reports and data from Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. You will get information for the initial 14 days in $1 only.
Features of PrivacyGuard
- PrivacyGuard offers fast and convenient access to credit scores and credit reports.
- You will get data from Equifax, TransUnion and Experian.
- You can get 14 days trial period for only dollar 1, and the monthly bill may be $19.99 for each month.
- It is easy to access advanced ID theft protect at your own fingertips. You will receive quick notifications via phone, email or text.
- You can get the advantage of 24/7 customer services.
Pros and Cons
|24/7 customer service to get solution of personal problems.||It can be expensive just because of its monthly charges|
|Get SMS, phone and email alerts|
|Start with a free trial|
You can start your protection in a few minutes because they offer daily credit monitoring, identity theft protection, credit scores and reports and credit information. It is good to protect you from numerous problems, but it can be an expensive choice for you.
4) Identity Protect by Intelius
Intelius offers surprising integrity protect to prevent frauds and monitor your public and web records. You can get protection again fraud and suspicious behaviors. It sends email notifications to the victim of fraud and offers $1 million insurance coverage.
Features of Identity Protect
- Receive notifications regarding your address, phone number, social security number, credit card details, public records and loan information.
- It examines almost 20 billion records on an annual basis and sort deaths, births, marriages, divorces and commercial publications.
- This service monitors the use of insurance and medical card number and your financial data.
Pros and Cons
|Monitor almost 20 billion records.||It can’t freeze your credit in case of any threat|
|Send alerts about any criminal activity|
|Amazing protection services, such as sex offender and criminal records examination|
This protection monitors your credit information and looks for any changes in your public record. You can get maximum protection again medical insurance frauds. It can’t freeze your accounts after detecting a threat.
It is an attractive theft protection in the world with different security plans. You can select a protection by your budget. It can notify the user about any suspicious activity on his/her personal details and help you to contact your bank to block your credit cards and accounts.
Features of LifeLock
- Monitor all noncredit and credit threats with its extensive network.
- Monitor all criminal websites for illegal trading on your personal details.
- Enjoy free credit reports on an annual basis and request for the removal of your name from mailing lists.
- It helps you to retrieve your contents and stolen wallet and report missing or stolen information.
- It offers excellent customer support available 24/7 and 365 days on an annual basis.
- You will get fraud alerts instantly as someone tries to use your information.
Pros and Cons
|Scans your information and detect any changes to your personal details and accounts.||This service is really expensive.|
|Online monitoring and 24/7 access to credit reports and scores||Fraud alerts may slow down the procedure of credit approval|
|Credit alerts from Experian, Equifax and TransUnion|
LifeLock can protect you from numerous frauds that can be done on your back just because of ID theft. You can get this software to protect yourself from various scams. It proves good to check your account, personal details, credit scores, and various other things. It can be expensive software, but it has numerous good features for your assistance.
|Name of Protection||Fraud Monitoring||Fraud Alerts||Credit Reports||Credit Scores||24/7 Support||Family Coverage|
|Identity Protect by Intelius||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Instead of becoming a victim of ID theft, you can download a reliable protection on your system and mobiles. There are ten best protections with their pros, cons, features and benefits. You can select one of them as per your budget and protection requirements.