BitDefender Antivirus 2017 new features review and feature comparison with Kaspersky Antivirus 2017
Over the last few years BitDefender antivirus software have been undergoing slight change in appearance, but the Window of the 2017 edition has undergone some radical changes but it retains the gray shade background and has been broken down in several rectangular panels that reveal the security statistics. If you are 100% secured, there will be the appearance of a Green checkmark. There is a left-rail icon menu where you can find the Privacy, Upgrade, Notification, Settings, Help, and Account features, you can also access the SafePay Browser function from this window. The shredder and password manager can also be found on this Window. The software comes with an anti-phishing features that ensure that even downloads from different sources are analyze for malware and viruses.
The Hands-on tests conducted on BitDefender Antivirus 2017 awarded 99.9% effectiveness rating to the software, when it comes to blocking Malware and Spamware. The anti-phishing feature also imitates some popular apps such as Facebook, PayPal and your Bank details, and it ensures that these sites are fully secured and make it hard for hackers or fraudsters to steal your details. You will have to install an automatic Windows update feature to ensure that all Windows component are updated without affecting the performance of your device. When it comes to effectiveness, BitDefender are always second to none, and they are quite affordable. The software updates itself without any need for the user’s interference, likewise the updating does not affect the speed of your device. Check BitDefender Discount Coupon Codes 2018
Summary of features of BitDefender Antivirus 2017
– It comes with Password manager to help safeguard all passwords used online and on the files and data on your device.
– File shredder analyzes each file saved on your device to detect malicious contents and viruses before they wreak havoc.
– The Auto-pilot mode- this feature has been pre-configured in order to work effectively without affecting the performance and speed of your device. You may change the Autopilot into the “Paranoid mode”, if you want to have full control of the feature.
– The BitDefender wallet – this feature can be purchased privately but works perfectly with most web browsers, including Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This feature helps you create more sophisticated passwords and also helps you sync your wallet across many installations of BitDefender.
– Wi-Fi Advisor – this feature helps to safeguard your device when connecting to unsecure public Wi-Fi
Kaspersky antivirus 2017 does not have a Wi-Fi advisor, however, it has add-ons that work underground on the web browsers to ensure that you browse safely on the internet. It also provides an effective protection when using financial websites for transactions; it will erase all financial transactions to ensure that nothing is left for hackers to work on. The software temporary blocks any malicious website you visit, though it does not slow down the speed of your internet, however you can choose to go ahead and browse the sites while you remain protected. Installation of Kaspersky antivirus 2017 will require a minimum of 512MB of Hard disk space and a minimum of 250MB of RAM speed. The software takes few minutes to download and install , depending on the processor speed of your device as well as the space size available on the Hard disk drive. Get upto 65% off Kaspersky Coupon Codes 2018 here.
Kaspersky antivirus 2017 scanning last for few seconds, and its update does not slow down the computer. For the first time, Kaspersky is introducing an on-screen keyboard that remains a critical component of the main window. The main window also provides a result menu, where you can see all fines in queue for quarantine, and you don’t have to do anything here. Some of the most advanced features you can find in this software are:
– The Privacy cleaner often wipe out all browser traces from your device and the embedded configuration checker will search for problems with your device browser, for the purpose of preventing hackers from stealing your financial details.
– Allows you to create a Kaspersky recue disk that helps remove the malware that prevents you accessing Windows on your device.
– The software performs two different system checks when a vulnerability scan is conducted, First of all, it reviews all configurations on your Windows OS, and then report those settings that will expose your security before suggesting ways to fix such. Secondly, it searches for applications that do not have the latest security patches, and that means the Vulnerability scan will give you the duty to manage updates by yourself. If a malicious item is found, the software will automatically roll back its actions in order to make your device safe.